Thursday, August 20, 2009

Welcome back Top Chef!

What started out as a summer guilty pleasure has turned into a full on obsession. Well, obsession is probably a little strong. I've been watching "Top Chef" since season 2, back when it used to just be a summer show. It was great because all my other shows went into reruns and I had something new to look forward to one night a week.

Anyway, here we are at season 6. On Facebook, I already dubbed this season as "Tattooed Chef". Seriously, could these chefs be any more tatooed?

I've done a pretty good job with the last two seasons, in my attempts to predict who will win. My picks always make it into the final show, that's for sure.

This time around, I'm picking one of the brothers to go to the finale. The older one, Bryan, I think his name is.

Hannah already has her pick for the chef she loves to hate -- Eli. Yeah, he's kind of full of himself, but he hasn't proven to be as horrible as horrible Lisa. I think Jennifer will be the chef to hate. I already don't like her.

It's bound to be another good season, however. I don't watch any other reality shows, so I have nothing to compare it to, really, but I think that Top Chef is very well edited and put together. I'm looking forward to seeing what's in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment