Saturday, February 07, 2009

3 day recap

Wednesday

For once, I was excited about work again. All the final pieces of my "Hats off to Lincoln" contests are falling into place. It will be over soon.

I came up with an idea for a grant. It will be a lot of work, putting a grant proposal together, but it will be good for me to try something new.

I started writing an article about marketing. I'm going to try to get it published in the ILA Reporter or some other library mag.

I was interviewed by a reporter from the Daily Herald about our Playaways.

LOST was fantastic! Confusing, as always, but I don't care.

Team Rainbow is finally gone from Top Chef! Carla and Fabio are still around (yay!), but I fear their days are numbered. Hosea is finally starting to sweat - ha!

Thursday

Work went by quickly. Got my photo taken by a Daily Herald photographer. I'm still waiting for the article to appear.

Parent teacher conferences were good.

The Office was great -- I [heart] Andy!

Friday

Day off from work! The girls and I went to the Lizzadro Museum of Lapidary Art, had lunch at Portillo's and went to see Coraline. We tried to go ice skating, but open skate was closed due to a hockey tournament.

The kids had a video game fest while Dave and I watched the movie Pearl Harbor. Well, Dave watched it, I half watched, half read a book: X saves the world. I only paid attention when the actual bombing was going on and actual historic events were happening. I could care less about the love triangle between Josh Hartnett, Ben Afflec and whoever the girl was. Dave says I should watch Tora! Tora! Tora! He says I would like that better than Pearl Harbor.

Saturday

So far I've done nothing but a little laundry, hemming a pair of pants, and going online. I think I should make an attempt to go outside since it's sunny, but I just want to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment