Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Out of Commission

Going out of his way (25 minutes), my wonderful husband, Rick came to my school yesterday to put together a desk for me.
It is a sleek glass and metal L shaped desk.
I will try to post a picture from home later today.
The headache started around 2:30 and continued to worsen.
We got home at 6:00 and they all ate and I lay in the dark room and stayed still.
My head hurt so much, I could not lift my head.
I missed dinner with my family and my Tuesday night small group with the girls.
I was completly out of commission.
Good thing Rick was there to save the day and that I called in dinner!
Some days are like that!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you were not feeling well - but it sure is great to have a wonderful partner to leap into the wild woolly fray whenever - Rick IS cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you felt yucky. I don't get headaches like that, so I don't know what you were going through, but I am sure it is no fun! Hope you are feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. I've had many, many headaches like that. No fun! So sorry for you.

    ReplyDelete