Thursday, January 08, 2009

Maria at Peace

Tonight, Rick and I get to go back to our small group Bible study.
I have missed it so much.
We are studying Heaven.
It has been both eye opening and a review of the great things ahead of me.
I have stuggled with major grief in my life with the earthly loss of my grandparents and my dear mother and father. This study has eased my soul.
What a comfort and a joy to be with my friends again tonight as we reunite.
After a month off, it will feel great to be back in prayer and the Word tonight.
I know my negativity will be shaken and I will feel so much more at peace.
Thank you God for friends to pray with and study your Word.
I am happy just thinking of it.

2 comments:

  1. We start ours a week from Sunday. I So need it! I am excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to be with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. It is a feeling of belonging and of peace as you say. I am so glad you have others with which you can study God's Word. To study Heaven must be so reassuring. As I said in my blog, I can't wait to see my Savior's face, Oh Heaven is a wonderful place! Love you Sissy!

    ReplyDelete