Thursday, January 08, 2009

I hate to say I told you so...

Wait a minute, I LOVE to say I told you so!

Well, only sort of. I predicted even before we started watching Top Chef last night that Gene and Melissa would be packing their knives and going. I didn't even have to see the episode. I knew it would be their time.

Then again, anyone who has been watching Top Chef this season could have called that one, so it's not like I pulled off anything stupendous.

But who will be next to go? It's that middle point of the show now where the people who really didn't have any business being there are gone and the mediocre chefs who have been able to hide in the middle are going to hit the chopping block.

So who's next? No fair saying Carla, we knew she was doomed from the get go. Radhika? Fabio? Ariane? Jamie? Leah?

I can't wait until next week to see what Hung is doing back on the show!

3 comments:

  1. I loved the challenge last night!
    I also loved it that they got to judge each other.
    What a great twist.
    Group A was the worst group in the kitchen...
    I knew they would end up in trouble.
    Rick and I so wanted Arianna to win and tick off rainbow girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I thought the same thing. I would have LOVED to see Ariane win! I actually really like her a lot. I'm glad she's still around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah and Carla are next. Hootie-Hoo!!

    CLICK HERE for David Dust's Top Chef recap.

    :)

    ReplyDelete