Monday, January 05, 2009

How can it be 8:12 p.m. already?

Time to get one of my kids off to bed.

Is 8:30 p.m. to early of a bed time for a 5th grader? I do not think so. My kids catch the bus at 7:15 a.m. and school starts at 7:45 a.m. so I feel this warrants an early bedtime.

Plus, Tuesdays and Thursdays the girls have band at 7:00 a.m. so they have to be out the door no later than 6:45 a.m. (Speaking of band, I'd better make sure the band instruments are ready to go...)

We finally let Hannah move her bed time to 9:00 p.m. this year. She tried it last year, but truthfully, she was tired by 8:30 p.m.

Oh yeah, I know where the night went. I took Hannah to get her ears pierced this evening. It went pretty well, though it cost a little more than I was expecting. But the gal at Claire's was very matter of fact and made it go very smoothly.

1 comment:

  1. CARSON9:35 AM

    I had that same problem last night.
    The time was gone before I could blink.
    Oh well.

    ReplyDelete