Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Easing on into this New Year!

With a six o clock arrival home last night...
(I am normally home by 3:05).
With a lack of planning and organization...
With frozen meat and nothing in the crock pot...
With my bad attitude and adjustment to being back in the saddle again...
Dinner seemed impossible.
Impossible until I thought of Wendy's.
For under $20 I fed my family and got a chili for my lunch today.
Today I will do better.
Pork chops are thawing as I type.
Maybe I will even glaze them... yummmmm...
I might even get around to adding a date or two to the calendar tonight.
Or perhaps I may pay the bills.
Or maybe panfried porkchops, applesauce, and stir fry vegetables are enough for me tonight.
After all I really should ease back into this Mommy thing.
Right?

1 comment:

  1. Ease in Sissy, Ease In. No need to make this hard on you. I hope your pork chops were good. I don't know what I will make tonight. Last night tacos. Tonight maybe chicken of some sort.

    Keep me "post"ed on what you are doing. You know I like to be informed.

    ReplyDelete