Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Back to crafts

My recent scrapbooking activities have gotten me motivated again.

It's been several months since I last did any new scrapbook pages. The last think I scrapped was the June Disneyworld trip. And I've done virtually nothing in the past couple of years in terms of birthdays and any other trips we took.

Oh, I did a 4 page layout of "2007 - year in review" which turned out great, but I want to focus on some of the other aspects of our lives, too. (Not just our obsession with Disneyworld.)

I got three new scrapbooking sets from Close to My Heart for Christmas, too, so I'm looking forward to digging into those as well.

I hate to tempt fate, but we have nothing on the calendar for this Saturday. I believe I will not sit around and read this weekend, but I will get busy and get some scrapbooking done.

(There, if I say I will do it, then Maria will ask me if I actually followed through with it......)

1 comment:

  1. CARSON8:39 PM

    I will hold you accountable my dear friend.
    As a side note...
    Blogging makes me feel vulnerable.
    I think it is a bad idea for me.
    I have no idea how you can do this.
    You make it seem so easy.
    You are a good one.

    ReplyDelete