Sunday, December 07, 2008

Top Chef update

Once again Leah wins immunity, much to my chagrin. She's my new Lisa I think.

I don't know who is the new Marcel/Hung. On the one hand, there are the Europeans. Fabio and Stefan are pretty confident, but they aren't as annoying as Marcel.

I enjoyed the challenge. I thought it was a good one. Interesting how Tom pointed out that a number of the chefs claimed not to want to do TV. And here they are on a TV show. I was glad to see Jeff and Ariane on top for a change. I felt a little bad for Jamie, but not too bad. It all just goes to show that you can be on the bottom one week and on top of the world the next. Then on the bottom the next.

Anyway, I surely didn't cry that Alex got sent packing. I knew he wouldn't last long. And not just because of his mind being on his wedding. He just doesn't have what it takes to be Top Chef. And I don't think Melissa is going to last much longer either. At least Gene is still around! Go Gene!!

No comments:

Post a Comment