Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Tagged!




Kristi tagged me!
I've stayed up way too late so I'm very tired and punchy, but I don't know when else I will have time to blog for the rest of the week, so here goes. (Please take my responses with a grain of salt....)



Seven things I did before I had a child(ren):
1. Played in a bell choir
2. Directed a bell choir
3. Watched the TV show "Friends"
4. Called in sick to work when I just wanted a "mental health day" off
5. Owned a convertible
6. Counted cross stitch
7. Played cards

Seven things I do now:
1. Play Wii
2. Blog
3. Update my Facebook page
4. Direct a flute choir
5. Have TMJ
6. Read parenting books
7. Worry about my kids

Seven things I would like to do:
1. Travel to New Zealand
2. Spend a day at a spa, getting a massage, manicure, etc. -- the works!
3. Be a public library director
4. Lose weight (wouldn't we all!!)
5. Pay off the mortgage
6. Own a convertible again
7. Work at Disneyworld!

Seven things that attract me to my husband:
1. He gives me foot massages
2. The collective memory of the lives of our children
3. He likes cats
4. He helps the kids with their homework
5. He has a lot of financial know-how
6. He doesn't care that I'm taller than him when I wear dressy shoes
7. He loves Disneyworld even more than I do

Seven favorite foods:
1. Lou Malnati's pizza
2. Diet Coke
3. Baked potatoes
4. Mozzarella sticks
5. Sushi
6. Green beans
7. Cheesecake

Seven things I say most often:
1. What's on the calendar?
2. I'll have to check the calendar.
3. Did you practice your saxophone/trumpet/piano?
4. Hot diggity daffodil!
5. Pwnd!
6. I don't agree with that chord. (This is during Praise Band practice.)
7. What's for dinner?

Seven people I am tagging:
I follow a lot of blogs, but I don't really know any blog authors.

2 comments:

  1. CARSON1:35 PM

    What do you mean " I don't know when I will have time to post." Very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CARSON2:36 PM

    You really meant it didn't you?
    No post.

    ReplyDelete