Thursday, December 18, 2008

One less thing to worry about

Tomorrow is the last school day before Christmas break. It occurred to me that I need to get out the gift certificates I picked up for the teachers so that the kids can take them to school tomorrow. But I don't have any Christmas cards! I actually cut my usual list of Christmas cards down because I didn't have enough cards this year. (Guess I could be lame and just send a letter with no card, like some people.)

Of course I have supplies to make more Christmas cards. What I don't have is time. Tuesday night's band concert has been changed to tonight and heaven knows what's going to happen with the weather.

Anyway -- crisis averted! I was rummaging through my desk at work and ran across some Christmas cards I had made last year. W00t!

No comments:

Post a Comment