Tuesday, October 28, 2008

No time for posting now!

Sorry for not posting. I've been going nonstop since yesterday morning. Work, dentist, homework (not mine, making sure the kids do theirs!), paying bills, stamping with my sister in law, work again, and tonight I have a music planning meeting followed by band practice! I'll get home just in time to send the kids to bed, read the mail, work on my Synergy homework (this really is homework for me), watch Boston Legal and House and collapse into bed.

I'm not asking for pity, I'm just saying, this is my boring. It hardly seems post-worthy.

Hm, maybe I'll be surprised with yet another Disney trip when I go to band tonight......that would be news now, wouldn't it??

1 comment:

  1. CARSON6:20 PM

    Boring?
    Hardly.
    I enjoy the details.
    All i want is to be connected.
    I love House.
    Boston Legal is supposed to be Dude Ranchish.
    People raved about it around the water cooler today.
    What did you stamp?
    i want a great craft for Thanksgiving.
    Any ideas.....

    ReplyDelete