Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall cards


So I made this card by stamping the leaves images onto the orange cardstock. Then I stamped the same image onto the green cardstock. Then I cut out the leaves and glued them onto the orange stamped image. Ugh. It was so hard to cut out the tiny little leaves. But it does look cool, huh? The red paper is supposed to be dry embossed around the edges. I really am no good at dry embossing.












For this one I stamped the speckled brown onto the yelllow cardstock. I stamped the leaf then colored it in with chalks. Then I rubbed the edges of the paper with a stamp pad to do the distressing. I guess it's okay.














I think this one turned out nice. All I did was stamp the leaf and use chalk to color it in again. Then I "double matted" it. I don't know if you can see that I stamped leaves on the red cardstock too.















I think I like this one, too. I stamped the leaves onto the yellow cardstock. Then stamped the one leaf and again used chalk to color it in a little more. Then just layered everything up.

That's about it. I haven't stamped much lately. Been concentrating more on scrapbooking. But if I'm going to send out homemade Christmas cards, then I need to get going on something soon.

4 comments:

  1. CARSON7:38 AM

    What a great post!
    I love your cards.
    I love fall.
    Thanks for taking the time to post such an intricate and detailed entry. I know you had to be exhausted.
    What about HOUSE and his Kiss....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about House? What was that? Part of me is "not surprised", I mean, I can see the romantic tension building up, but why did he run off after the kiss like that? Jerk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CARSON5:02 PM

    That is HOuse's first name...JERK.
    come on!
    Maybe they will make a baby..
    then what?

    ReplyDelete
  4. House and Cuddy are not going to make a baby. That would force them to focus on something other than themselves.

    ReplyDelete