Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Guess where we're going.....

So my schedule from last night got a little changed. I had the most awesome phone call at 3:30 pm. I wish I could have talked longer, but I needed to leave work on time.

The volleyball game went fine. Hannah started, but didn't get to play for very long. They lost both games. We had dinner at the slowest Quizno's in existence. (Or are all Quizno's slow??)

But when I went to band practice, they sent me home. To pack. Huh? Pack? For what? Dave has been planning a surprise trip to (where else) Disneyworld! He's been working on this since March. I can't believe he kept it a secret.

Three months ago he called my boss to make sure I could get the time off work. He also arranged to get a substitute piano player for this weekend. And he arranged with the kids' teachers to get homework, etc. At least they are doing MAP testing this week so they shouldn't have too much work to make up.

So there you go! We're leaving tomorrow morning! W00t!

3 comments:

  1. CARSON1:43 PM

    Are you kidding me?
    Do you people have stock in Disney?
    WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, we don't have stock in Disney, but now I'm beginning to wish I had an annual pass! This will be my third trip this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carson2:38 PM

    Love ya!
    Have fun.
    Be safe.

    ReplyDelete