Thursday, August 28, 2008

Unclutter

I really do love the Unclutter blog. Well, I don't like when they have a "a year ago on this blog..." post, but they do have good advice on simplifying and organizing your life so that you can spend less time dealing with "stuff" and more time enjoying life.

The had a nice post today. A list of 10 tips to beat clutter in less than five minutes. I haven't read the comments yet, but I will comment on tip number 3:

Follow the “one-minute rule” – push yourself to do any chore that takes less than one minute.

I had read on another business blog that you will get more accomplished at work if you stop procrastinating any task that takes three minutes or less to complete. Meaning, if it's only going to take three minutes to do a task, don't put it off, do it right away. I've worked hard over the past few weeks to do this as much as I can and it's true: I've gotten much more accomplished in my day because of it.

1 comment:

  1. Carson2:41 PM

    Perhaps I too may go to this site that I may be organized.

    ReplyDelete