Wednesday, August 13, 2008

An evening wasted

I know it's midnight and I should be going to bed, but I'm too wound up. I feel like I had no evening during which to relax.

I battled traffic home, ate a mini bagel, drove Hannah's friend Jessi home, battled traffic up to church, practiced flute for an hour, had band practice for an hour, picked up Hannah, and spent an hour at Kohl's before finally coming home for good.

At least we got some bargains at Kohl's. And the music rehearsals went well. And Dave had brought me a Gordita from Taco Bell. But then Michelle wanted to make cookies. Everyone seemed to think that was a GREAT idea, if Michelle and I made cookies. So we made chocolate chippers, and tried to catch glimpses of the Olympics in between batches.

So here it is. Midnight and everyone else has finally gone to bed. Except me.

1 comment:

  1. You've gotta love motherhood, don't you?

    ReplyDelete