Thursday, July 03, 2008

The Closer - episode 2

I watched episode 2 of The Closer last night. I liked this episode better than the first, but either I was really tired when I watched it or I need to get my hearing checked. (Probably both.) There were more than a couple of lines of dialogue that I had to rewind and listen to again because I missed them the first time.

I was ticked off that I didn't figure out who the killer was, but that's just a pride thing. I'm frustrated that I can't remember any of the characters' names, but there's too many to learn right away. I'll keep working at it.

I enjoy the one detective on the show that actually is willing to work with Brenda. The one that offers to drive her around to interrogate suspects and finally make the arrest. I don't know what his name is.

The only thing I have a hard time buying into is how everyone that is in her department hates her so much. With the one exception above, they are so dead set against working with her, but they haven't even given her a chance. Maybe that's the way things really do work in a police department, though. I wouldn't know. I'm used to the passive-aggressive behavior of librarians.

I've still got the The Closer DVDs until July 24. Will post when I watch another episode.

Tonight, though, we're off to see the Flyers!

No comments:

Post a Comment