Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler alert! If you have not watched today's episode of Top Chef -- be warned! I will reveal who had to "pack their knives and go"!

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Finally that horrible Zoi has been booted off! W00t!

I have to admit I thought from the previews that Dale was yelling that Zoi was a whiner, but he is right that Lisa is a big complainer, too. It's hard to believe that team fire pulled it off when they so clearly had trouble getting along. I think it was a rip off that Lisa won it all while Stephanie, who cooked the shrimp, did not win it all. I think Dale would have been satisfied if Stephanie had won. C'mon, it's bacon for crying out loud! Then again the chefs do love bacon....

Back to the main issue. Zoi is "out". I say "it's about time!". I got a comment (again, I can't believe anyone reads this blog) a little while back:
Why are you NOT rooting for the "couple"? You put the word couple in quotes, like - what? You don't think they're really a couple? You think they're secretly strangers, who are pretending to be a couple to win the show and hopefully a prestigious job out of it? Hmm...I mean, that's pretty low of people to do.....pretend they're a "couple." That IS the only reason you're so dead-set against them, right?

I never liked having a "couple" on the show from the get go. I think it's a cheap, low, reality-show ploy. But isn't Top Chef a reality show? Yes, but I felt that it had integrity. That it was about food, not personalities. I do think they are a couple in real life and I think that putting two chefs that are in relationship is a ploy to create drama where none should exist.

Plus it just made for too much kissing on the show. Bleech. There's just too much love overall in this group. What is this, Dr. Phil? Spleesh! I want people to battle it out for the title!

2 comments:

  1. CARSON9:02 AM

    Who is this "marqueemovies"?
    What is her/his point?
    "Come out" and say what you need to"marqueemovies"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any "reality" show that will make sure to show "Glad Wrap" at least 20 times per episode has NO integrity. But it IS midly entertaining...

    Click here for DavidDust's Top Chef recap.

    :)

    ReplyDelete