Saturday, April 19, 2008

Show updates

We interrupt our Disney report to comment on Top Chef and The Office.

Top Chef is easy. We all knew that Ryan wasn't going to last long. I was surprised that he lasted this long. I really don't want to see Mark go, but it's inevitable as well. I think I'm going to start rooting for Stephanie because she's been among the top three in the elimination challenge quite often. I was worried about her at first because I recall that she was so nervous in episode one that her hands were shaking as she prepared the meal. But I think she's gotten into the swing of things.

As we know, when you get complacent, like Richard showed us with the fish scales, that's when you screw up. I don't think that Stephanie will be complacent. She's there to work hard. I hope she goes all the way.

Now, on to more dramatic shows....

"Would you wait for me one second while I tie my shoe?"

WOW!! My heart actually skipped a beat, though I knew in the back of my head that this could not possibly be the moment. I do love that Jim already has the ring. I just hope they don't do some kind of horrible stupid cliff hanger at the end of the season. There is just no way that Pam would leave Jim hanging.

Also, I am glad the episode took place in the office itself. Those are my favorite episodes. Poor Andy, lost a penny out of his loafers? Ha! I love Andy, and I love his line:
"How am I going to pay my kids' orphanage bills?"

I ended up watching the episode at nbc.com as our lousy horrible Dish Network DVR recorded two hours of Lost reruns instead of the NEW episode of The Office. Grrrr........

No comments:

Post a Comment