Friday, February 01, 2008

2008 : Year of a Million Dreams

It appears that 2008 is shaping up to be the "Year of a Million Dreams" for several FPS members.

JKSW and I are celebrating our big birthday at Disneyworld. And I just got word that Carson and her clan are also making the pilgrimage to Orlando in June. I will be making a return trip to "the Happiest Place on Earth" in June with the rest of my familial unit plus my sister-in-law and their whole family.

(Good thing I have a lot of piano gigs to pay for it all!)

Dave was quick to point out that I will have been to Disneyworld four times within a 54 week time period. Really? Let me think:
May 2007
September 2007
April 2008
June 2008

Yeah, that's about right. A trip to Disney every six months? That should do nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment