Friday, June 29, 2007

It's gonna be a long weekend.

I'll be putting in a full day Saturday at StarCon, so I'll only get a one day weekend. (But I love to build up that comp time!)

Sunday we're up at the crack of dawn as we all have to be at church by 8:00 am. My flute choir is playing two patriotic songs. Here's hoping people will make the connection to the upcoming holiday.

But Sunday afternoon is going to rock. I'm taking the kids to see Ratatouille. I love this snippet from a Mouseplanet column:
There are no movie spoofs, no TV spoofs, no popular music montages. It is pure story, and once it has you it doesn't let go until you've seen the last credit scroll by and you're still just sitting there amazed at what you've seen.


Sounds good to me. And, to top it off, LaughingPlace reports that you can bring in your opening weekend movie stub to the Disney Store and get a free pin! Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment