Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A birth day in the life

Today is my birthday. I don't have much in the way of a celebration planned for myself, but that's okay, the day is full enough as it is.

When I came downstairs to the kitchen there were flowers and a card from my hubby and kids.

I got to work extra early because it's also National Library Worker's Day. I hung up a banner and passed out temporary tattoos to the staff. The HR person brought in Einstein Bros. bagels - mmm!

It's only 32 days until my next trip to Disneyworld -- and then it will be only 125 days until my next trip to Disneyworld.

It's also election day! The library is up for a referendum again. But I can't vote for it since I don't live in this town. But I can vote for library board members in my own town. (I just have to look up my polling place again. They changed it.)

So I will vote after I leave work -- at least I can take off early! Then it's bell choir, then Lou Malnati's for dinner, then off to watch the election results.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:53 AM

    Julie, I hope your birthday was great and I am so glad you celebrated NLWD!

    Jenifer Grady, Director, ALA-APA

    ReplyDelete