Then again, I just had too much on my plate between work and school and home to think about fun things. But now I've got a grip on my upcoming piano playing, the school schedule is starting to settle in, so while there are lots of activities, there is at least a sense of structure.
A number good things have happened in the last 24 hours:
- I rehearsed with the St. Peter band and the director was blown away by my playing!
- We went to Lou Malnati's for dinner!
- The crappy LAN color laser printer is now replaced!
- I have a job interview on September 29!
- I had a stupid run-in with a staff member so I really am revved up for the interview!
- I have all the bills for September ready to mail!
- The kids didn't have any homework last night! (And they don't get much on the weekend!)
- I completed my Schaumburg Flyers scrapbook layout!
- Michelle agreed to be an iPod for Halloween!
- I got a new storage card for my PDA! (With lots of music! And a movie!)
- My best friend just got high speed Internet at home! (So now she has email and we can keep in touch better!!!!)
- We're caught up on book orders!
- I had a number of positive encounters with my boss!
- I got all the CD-ROMs cataloged!
- We're leaving for Disneyworld in 5 days!!!