Monday, December 18, 2006

Who reads this stuff?

I really was about to write off this whole blog. After all, who reads this stuff anyway? But then I reviewed by Bloglines feeds and three people subscribe to the feed.

Okay, so one of them is me, but who are these other mysterious two? I have a suspicion I know one person, but he can barely navigate his way out of a cardboard box, so I can't see him using an RSS reader.

I'm not posting lately because I'm just too exhausted. The new job is going GREAT, but it just takes me so long to do things because I'm still learning all the details of who to call, how bills get paid, what are my daily priorities. I feel like I'm bugging my boss all the time, but she seems cool with it all.

When not at work, I've been consumed by music. I know I should limit my involvement, but I just keep volunteering to play piano, flute, handbells, whatever. I also volunteered to be the "document manager" (fancy term for 'librarian') for the contemporary worship service, which is now being planned by committee.

I'm not a big fan of committees, so I did not volunteer to actually do any service planning. Being "document manager" should allow me to work independently and set my own rules.

At least the kids are on Christmas break now, so we don't have any evening committments. Scratch that, we still have a bell rehearsal this week and I have my first library board meeting to attend. At least I was home tonight with nothing to do - yea!

So, to my readers, thank you for reading this drivel. I'm desperately seeking time to scrapbook my latest Disney pictures, but I'm not really eligible for any time off work until March.

I am going back to my cute dentist this week because the new crown isn't pleasing me. Please pray that I don't have to have a root canal or pay for a new crown!


Peace out! -- And watch The Office!!

2 comments:

  1. Guilty as charged. I subscribe to your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool, I subscribe to yours, too!

    ReplyDelete