Friday, September 15, 2006

Getting excited

I'm finally allowing myself to get excited about the upcoming Disneyworld trip. Up until today, I was not really even allowing myself to daydream about it, but now that it's less than a week away, I figured I'm allowed a daydream or two.

Then again, I just had too much on my plate between work and school and home to think about fun things. But now I've got a grip on my upcoming piano playing, the school schedule is starting to settle in, so while there are lots of activities, there is at least a sense of structure.

A number good things have happened in the last 24 hours:

  • I rehearsed with the St. Peter band and the director was blown away by my playing!
  • We went to Lou Malnati's for dinner!
  • The crappy LAN color laser printer is now replaced!
  • I have a job interview on September 29!
  • I had a stupid run-in with a staff member so I really am revved up for the interview!
  • I have all the bills for September ready to mail!
  • The kids didn't have any homework last night! (And they don't get much on the weekend!)
  • I completed my Schaumburg Flyers scrapbook layout!
  • Michelle agreed to be an iPod for Halloween!
  • I got a new storage card for my PDA! (With lots of music! And a movie!)
  • My best friend just got high speed Internet at home! (So now she has email and we can keep in touch better!!!!)
  • We're caught up on book orders!
  • I had a number of positive encounters with my boss!
  • I got all the CD-ROMs cataloged!
  • We're leaving for Disneyworld in 5 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment