Friday, July 07, 2006

Weekend to do's

So much I want to accomplish this weekend.

Finish painting the top half of the bedroom walls (I have to buy more paint to do this -- which I knew would happen. I hate running out of paint in the middle of a project. It doesn't seem to bother my husband if he has to run to Home Depot in the middle of a project, though. Must be a guy thing.)

Donate blood. I had low iron the last time I tried to donate, back in June and haven't made it in to try again. Lifesource has been calling me to reschedule, but I'm just so freaking exhausted by the time I get home from work. I know it's a lame excuse, because I really believe in giving blood.

Take the kids to the pool. Here it is July 7 and we haven't been to the pool yet. The girls have been swimming, of course. They went swimming at camp and used the neighbor's pool, but we haven't gone to any community pool yet this summer.

Pay bills and balance the checkbook. Oh joy. I can't really say which one I hate more: paying bills or painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment