Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Summertime and the livin is easy...

... or so.

The kids are off at camp this week. We dropped them off this past Sunday night. I thought I would be more emotional about it, but I'm holding up okay, though I keep checking the website to see if there are pictures posted!

I feel bad because we forgot a couple of things, but nothing major. I feel worse because I didn't send any mail in advance, so yesterday I scrambled to send the kids letters so they would get some mail.

I'm soooo bad at mailing things (not bills, thank goodness!). But personal things, like birthday cards, Father's Day cards, I just can't seem to get it done. How lame is that? When my kids go off to college, they'll be lucky to get a postcard from me.

Then again, when they go off to college, I'll probably just email them anyway. That works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment