Monday, June 12, 2006

100 days!!

Today we are officially at 100 days until Disneyworld!

Here's a short list of things I'm looking forward to on this trip:
Expedition Everest Brand new!!
Mickey's Philharmagic Classic!
Soarin' Invigorating!
Fantasmic Last time Fantasmic got rained out! It's such a great show -- not to be missed!!

Since we got the dining plan for free again, we're going to the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue. It's going to take 2 of the table service meals for each of us, but last time we didn't use all of our counter service meals, so we figure it will all even out in the end. We also had plenty of snacks left on our last day, so that will help to stretch the plan further.

I'm also looking forward to using my new camera for this trip. (I think that link is my camera -- close enough.) I love this new camera. It's much smaller that our last digital camera, and the battery is rechargeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment