Monday, May 01, 2006

Was there life before Gamecube?

Man, oh man, am I hooked on The Legend of Zelda : the Wind Waker. It's kind of sad, I'm almost done. Oh, I've got Gannon's fortress to defeat yet, and of course there are any number of side quests that I still need to take care of, so I'll be playing it for a while. Then again, who can play any Zedla game just once?

Hannah spent her birthday money this weekend. I was sort of hoping she would opt for the link cable so that we could visit the island on Animal Crossing. Instead, she came back from the store with a wireless controller and Super Smash Bros. Melee.

I'm not a huge fan of fighting games, but SSB rocks! Mario is proving to be my favorite character, mostly because I've been able to figure out his "special" moves. But what other game can you be Pikachu, Kirby, Link, or Zelda (and Sheik?!)? It didn't take us very long to unlock Jigglypuff and Marth. Now, I don't know who Marth is, but then again I've never played Metroid or Starfox.

I'd love to check them out, but I've still gotta get a perfect town rating in AC first!

No comments:

Post a Comment