Monday, February 13, 2006

For lack of better content...

Okay, so I got one of those emails you're supposed to fill out and send on. Due to my lack of having anything better to post, here it is:


Seven things to do before I die:

1. Vacation in New Zealand
2. Get a new job
3. Vacation in Boston
4. Go to a Nebraska Cornhuskers game in Lincoln, NE
5. Vacation in Banff, Canada
6. Take a girls only trip to Las Vegas
7. Send out birthday cards on time

Seven things I cannot do:

1. Roll my r's
2. Stop chewing my fingernails
3. Knit
4. Crochet
5. Configure a server
6. Listen to "Silent Night" without crying
7. Take good pictures

Seven things I do ritualistically everyday:
1. Wake up
2. Shower
3. Put in my contact lenses
4. Brush my teeth
5. Put on makeup
6. Check my email
7. Go to bed

Seven things I say most often:
1. Get out! (as in you're kidding, not go away)
2. Why is there not a look of shock and surprise on my face?
3. No soup for you!
4. I just don't get people sometimes
5. Crap!
6. Could _____ be any more _____? (Think Chandler from "Friends")
7. -- NOT!

Seven books I love:

1. Lord of the rings - Tolkien
2. Dandelion wine - Bradbury
3. All the king's men - Warren
4. Catch 22- Heller
5. Socks - Cleary
6. Fox in socks - Seuss
7. The Chatham school affair - Cook

Seven movies I watch over and over again:

1. Ghostbusters
2. When Harry met Sally
3. Ferris Bueller's day off
4. This is Spinal Tap
5. Lord of the rings
6. So I married an ax murderer
7. Sixteen candles

No comments:

Post a Comment