Friday, November 04, 2005

Thanks but no thanks

I guess it's my week for donations. Last night I went to Lifesource to donate blood.

Denied!! I had low iron, so they wouldn't let me donate! Last time I donated, my iron was fine. Well, the first test they do was questionable, so they had to do their secondary test -- which I passed.

I love it when the nurse there asked me "do you ever feel kind of run down?" Um, yeah, that's pretty much how I've felt -- for the last 10 years!! See what having kids does to you?

Oh well, I rescheduled for another appointment in January. Supposedly, starting Jan 1, 2006, my employer will have to let me take an hour off work (paid) to go donate blood. Hm, note to self, -- where is that memo again?

At any rate, I guess I'll have to start taking vitamins again. Blech!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:42 AM

    Hey -
    Did you get the note about Fred's mom? I figured, since the FPS is named after him, it might be a nice tribute to note the passing of a very nice lady. Just a thought.
    Steven

    ReplyDelete