Thursday, September 08, 2005

Lost

In preparation for the new season, I've been watching some old episodes of Lost. I had forgotten over the summer how much I really like the show. We got the entire season one on DVD at work, so I've watched bits and pieces of the bonus material while I was processing it, getting it ready to hit the shelves. I'm finally getting excited about the new episdoes starting up.

Yeah, I know that's a pretty shallow thing to post, given the current state of affairs in the U.S. right now. We are going to Disney World later this month and I've started telling people "but we feel guilty about it!" We've had the trip planned for several months now and it just seems so unfair to me that we should go and enjoy a vacation while there are so many people suffering.

I've been talking to my Mom quite a bit this week. My Grandmother is finally going to have to go into a nursing home from her assisted living facility and my Dad thinks that he had a TIA. But I had the news on when I called her tonight and there was all this footage of ruined homes in Biloxi. So when she asked how we were I told her we didn't have anything to complain about.

On top of all that is all the crap at work. Two days of vendor demos this week, followed by a meeting to "evaluate" the vendor tomorrow. Repeat for the next two weeks. I just don't want to do it anymore. *sigh* At least the cute sales guy will be doing demos next week. At least I hope he is. At least there will be a little eye candy.

On a good note, I got email from my friends in China. They got bumped up to business class on their flight, so that went really great. Tomorrow they will get to visit the Great Wall. That's so cool. I'm not sure what day they get their daughter, but I know they will email when they do.

Peace out Fred Poets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment