Monday, November 22, 2004

From the "what have I gotten myself into" department...

We are now a three cat household. Three days after we got back from the most awesome Disneyworld, we adopted a cat.

He's a four month old part Abyssinian part tabby cat. Kind of gold fur with black tabby kind of markings. He's just adorable!! We named him Diego. I kind of liked the name Rascal, but I didn't want him to be a self fulfilling prophecy.

He's very social and follows me around the house more than anyone else in the family. He sleeps with me -- on my face!! That's not so great, but we manage to find a good spot for him to sleep. It's so nice to finally have a cat that actually likes me!!

So far so good with the other cats. Coconut has simply withdrawn from society, so she's about the same. Rup has come over a few times to check out the new cat, but she basically just doesn't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment