Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Library news flash

How did I miss this story?

Want some library related posts? I recently attended the ILA Conference at Navy Pier.

I don't know which stereotype is worse: teachers or librarians. And it's okay for me to make comparisons as I am a librarian and nearly all my friends are either librarians or teachers. (Or IT folks, but that's a whole other topic.)

Anyway, after spending some time perusing the vendor exhibits, I once again came to the realization of what a bland looking lot of people we librarians are. I mean, we're not in the library today people! This is a conference! Your chance to kick back and be a little more "normal", right? What? Oh. You always look like that? And I always thought of Democrats as the more "hip" political party.

No comments:

Post a Comment