Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Wither blog?

So why haven't I posted anything for so long? I was tired. August was an especially exhausting month.

Michelle had her appendix out, I had to finish that freaking quilt (and then start another one), and then school started which meant meetings and shopping for school supplies. You wouldn't think shopping for school supplies would be exhausting, but some items were just hard to find. Like big glue sticks. There were lots and lots of little glue sticks but Wal-Mart and Target seemed to be out of the big glue sticks every time I tried to go buy them.

At least Clark and Sophia's wedding is this weekend. So that stress will be over soon enough.

My big dilemma right now is shoes. Since it's past Labor Day, I don't know if I can wear my "off-white" shoes to the wedding. They're more "sandal-y" and the weather is supposed to be pretty warm on Saturday, so they would appear appropriate, but are they too close to white to wear??

Today I actually wore my black knee-high boots! I wonder if it's too early to start wearing them. The weather has turned cooler, so the temptation is high. The real problem is that I don't have a nice pair of "in between" black shoes. It's either the boots or the sandals. What I really want is a pair of these.

1 comment:

  1. Brillant piece of information, I had come to know about your web-page from my friend karthik, Hyderabad,i have read atleast 9 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your webpage gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanx a million once again, Regards, bob marley quotes

    ReplyDelete