Thursday, July 22, 2004

Miracle

Okay, another good movie! I just finished watching Miracle and I'm way to hyped up to go to bed.

I remember that big game, when the USA beat the CCCP. (At least I'm pretty sure it was that game.) I do remember being sick with a bad cold or something, and I remember watching the game from the couch. One of the other teachers from my parents' school was over and she called the players "a bunch of fruits" because they were going nuts after the game.

Then all the adults started acting like she said something wrong by using the term "fruits". Well, my brothers and I had no idea what other meaning there could be for the term "fruit", but we figured out pretty quick that it would get a good reaction from grownups.

And that's the story of how my brothers and I started calling each other "fruits".

No comments:

Post a Comment