Saturday, April 10, 2004

Nobody likes a stale blog...

Acutally, nobody seems to like this blog! Only one other FPS member has ever posted comments, and only one other FPS member has actually contributed!! Well, that's okay. I still lay claim to the FPS nomiker. (Is that a word??)

I finally got back to reading Simple Abundance. I think I was about three weeks behind in readings. Hm, things to be grateful for:

  1. Coloring Easter eggs

  2. Whoppers robin eggs

  3. Sonic Heroes (the video game)

  4. Days off of work!! (Even if I don't totally get everything done that I wanted.)

  5. Hosting Easter dinner at my house tomorrow


I suppose a lot of people freak out at the thought of hosting the "family dinner". (My good friend Julie jokes that our family is like the "royal family" because we get together about once every month or two for dinner.)

Anyway, I like hosting family occasions. Everyone pitches in for food anyway, and it's one of the few times I actually like to cook. There are a few things I just wouldn't cook for the four of us. Plus, when I'm at my own house, I have something to do. I usually end up messing with food and plates and such, but at least I have something to keep me busy. If I were at one of my sister-in-law's houses, I'd have to bring a book or something, and I'm between books right now anyway.

Clark and Sophia finally set a wedding date. September 11, 2004. Dave's going to be best man and the girls are dreaming about being flower girls. (I've been telling them not to get their hopes up!) Me? I would be glad to do nothing. Seriously. I don't feel close enough to either of them to want to have any role other than attendance/observer. I just have to remember not to schedule myself to play piano anywhere that weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment