Friday, February 20, 2004

Spring is here?

At least I've officially stopped wearing my heavy winter parka in favor of my lighter weight leather jacket. Yesterday I ditched the jacket altogether!! Okay, so I was a little cold today running from the car across the street to work (in the rain) but it's worth it to me. I just feel better in the leather jacket. More like myself.

After terrible neglect, I've gotten back to reading Simple Abundance. I'm about 10 days behind where I should be, but I think I'll catch up over the weekend. It is worth noting, however, that the entries I just read happen to conicide very much with things I have been thinking about recently.

Breathnach encourages the reader to think back to when you were 10 years old, and you were actually sure of yourself in any decision you made. You know how you can be trying on an outfit and you just know that "it's me". That's how I feel about my leather jacket. I guess it sounds silly, but the jacket really "is me". Buying that jacket was one decision that I felt completely confident in making.

No comments:

Post a Comment