Friday, January 09, 2004

More gratitude

I'd like to try to post something every day on one of the following topics from Simple Abundance:

  • Gratitude
  • Simplicity
  • Order
  • Harmony
  • Beauty
  • Joy


I find it's pretty easy to post something every day that I'm grateful for. Today I'm grateful for Jewel stores with self checkouts!

I don't understand why people aren't more receptive to self checkout stations. Then again, technology doesn't intimidate me, either. I just had to shake my head when I went to Jewel to buy a handful of items the other day. There was actually a line at least five people long at the "10 items or less" lane when, immediately next to that lane there were four self checkout stations with no one using them!

Attention people of the world! The self checkout stations at Jewel are your friend!! They are wonderful! You can pay with cash! You can pay with a debit or credit card! You can pay with cash! And you will get your change in cash! Not all coins, either!!

Well, that's all I can do, I suppose. Thank you Jewel, for putting in the self checkout stations. I think they are great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment