Monday, January 05, 2004

Gratitude

It's really not hard to find something to be grateful for every day. First of all, I'm just grateful to be alive and healthy! I am able to take care of myself and to hold down a job and I'm grateful to have a job that I like and wonderful people to work with.

I'm extra grateful that WTTW is re-running Pioneer Quest! This is the only website I've found for the show. And then that's only about one of the two couples. But at least it has a few pictures.

WTTW describes the show as:

Pioneer Quest: A Year in the Real West:
Two modern-day couples re-create the lifestyle of settlers on the Canadian prairie in the late 1800s, building a homestead, raising livestock and planting crops while braving the elements.

It was filmed a few years ago, and I had seen pretty much the last half of their adventures. But this time I'm getting in from the beginning! This is my kind of "reality" show!

Check it out if you're in the WTTW viewing area! Sunday afternoons at 4:00!

No comments:

Post a Comment