Friday, December 05, 2003

Trivial post alert!

Okay, so this may seem trivial to everyone in the world, but it's fantastic for me:

Aussie makes THE BEST hair care products that I have ever used!

Back in October of 2002 I got 10 inches of hair cut off. I had been growing it out for almost four year and it really was way down my back. One of my girlfriends went with me and supported me through the process. The hair salon donated my ponytail to Wigs for kids so that was cool, too.

Anyways, the gal who cut my hair didn't "style" it, she just cut the ponytail off and made it straight all aroung. She suggesting that I had already made a radical enough change for my hair and that I should have my hair layered or styled after I'd gotten used to the new length.

It took me literally a year later to get back in to have my hair cut again. That was October of 2003 that I went back and had some layers cut in and got a real hair "style". I loved the new layers, but the stylist pointed out that my hair was horribly dry and had awful split ends. I knew it was bad, but since I pretty much always put my hair into a ponytail, I hadn't noticed.

Back to the original point I was trying to make: I switched from Clairol Herbal Essenses shampoo and conditioner to the Aussie line of hair products and it's like my hair has done a complete 180. I use the "moist" shampoo and conditioner, but today I tried the "Mega Instant" conditioner which is the best smelling conditioner I have ever used!!

So here's my shameless plug for Aussie hair care products. I also love the 3 minute miracle and the hair insurance leave in conditioner. I love my hair again!

No comments:

Post a Comment