Monday, December 29, 2003

One can never have enough ROTK, can they?

Today was viewing #2 of ROTK. N. and I went to a noon showing and it was a great crowd. Not a full crowd, but certainly a more respectful one. (No babies in the audience this time. And no groans when Sam comes on screen for the last time.) We even sat all the way through the credits, pretty much enthralled with the entire experience. The coolest part was as we were leaving, there was a line for the next showing queueing up in the hallway! So that means that lots of people really want to see this movie. Probably many for the second time!

I spent the rest of the day taking down the Christmas decorations. I'm just ready to get the house back to "normal". Whatever normal is anyway.

I also picked up the music that I need to play for this coming weekend's church services. Great, I only know 2 out of like 7 songs. Grrr. Where do they get this music from anyway?? And I thought we were supposed to get CD's so we could listen to the songs. Get a clue: if the song hasn't ever been released as a recording, how good can it be??

It's such a double edged sword, playing 'boards for church. I mostly enjoy it, but I get waaaaay too stressed out about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment