Friday, the most productive day in the work week.
- Update blog!
- Photocopy flute music for upcoming gig
- Receive 2004 calendar
- Original cataloging (see, real work)
- Fix "broken" printer by removing paper from tray (the printer thinks it's out of paper if there's too much paper in the tray)
- Dump OCLC records into database
- Have sushi for lunch with hubby and daughter
- Updated info on presents for staff "holiday party"
- Request quotes for new printers/mice
- Put up Christmas lights in department
- Investigate new candy choices in departmental candy jar
All that before 3:00!