Wednesday, October 22, 2003

It's a big huge TV wasteland...

So what's the deal with Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV series anyway? I've never seen one episode and have a friend who keeps pestering me to watch it. Like I need more TV to watch. I'm really content with my few regular shows:

The Simpsons
Futurama
X-play
ER
(Oh, am I embarrased to admit it) Nip/Tuck

For now, those are the shows set on the PVR. And last night was the season finale for Nip/Tuck, so I can take that off the PVR until January, I think. We also own Futurama seasons 1 and 2 on DVD, so I feel like I don't need to record that either.

I also like the Travel channel. They have some really interesting shows that make me want to go on vacation. (Even more than I usually do.)

I don't mean to sound completely elitist or erudite, but I'd much rather spend my time reading or playing on the PS2.

No comments:

Post a Comment