Tuesday, August 19, 2003

You gotta take the bad with the good

Bad: The ILS is going to be down all day today and now it's even going to be down tomorrow!
Good: Another easy (albeit, boring) day in TS. (I may have to call in sick tomorrow....)

Bad: The quality of the band I played with last night.
Good: What they lack in quality, they make up for in enthusiasm.

Bad: I yelled a the the kids more than was really called for this morning.
Good: Maybe they actually will think twice about taking care of their things.

Bad: It's supposed to get up to 90 degrees today!
Good: Its' supposed to get down to 60 degrees tonight!

Bad: The extended DVD of The Two Towers doesn't come out until November 18.
Good: The theatrical DVD of The Two Towers comes out in a week!!

Bad: I just finished the last sip of my can of Diet Coke.
Good: There's another cold one in the refrigerator!

No comments:

Post a Comment