Monday, August 11, 2003

It's a sad TV day

Last night I watched the end of two of my favorite shows on TV. It's sad because I really don't like TV all that much, so when I find something I really like, I want to keep watching!

Futurama

FOX aired its last unaired episode of Futurama. "The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings" was the episode. I just loved it! It had a good balance of Fry, Leela and Bender. The ending was sweet with the viewers left wondering about Leela and Fry's future together. It's probably a good thing that the animators never really let Leela and Fry really hook up as a couple because that's when most shows seem to go downhill. Look at NBC's Friends.

Pioneer Quest

Okay, so I knew this show would come to an end. But I was sad when it did. I hope that WTTW will re-air the episodes that I missed. My friend at work who got me hooked on Pioneer Quest told me that I would probably also like Frontier House. Guess I'll have to start watching for that one as well. It's the only reality TV I'll ever watch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment