Thursday, August 14, 2003

I think I was Amy Wong in a former life

At least I think I was Amy Wong when I was in college!! Sorry if the above link doesn't work, you have to get lucky to hit it early enough in the day to see it I guess. Though I never did an internship, I worked so much at the library I might as well have been doing an internship there. However, both Amy and I dress like slobs to annoy the parentals, and we're both total klutzes.

The thing that most proves that Amy and I are nearly one and the same comes from her lines from Futurama. Any given quote by Amy below could have easily come out of my mouth circa 1986-1990.

Yaaaiigh!
Ow! What's going on around here?
Shut up! You're distracting me.
I know how to make love.
Agh! [Untranslatable cursing]
Cheers!
Mom! Dad! What are you doing here?
Wow. Smart and cute.
Armando and I are going to the back seat of his car for coffee.
Hey, handsome. Is there room in there for two?
Hey, how about some icy margueritas?
My parents keep telling me to be more ladylike. Huh, as though.
Okay Fry, we're done putting on the bra.
Ooh, I feel a little tipsy.
Weee-heey!
Uuuagh!
Wooaaaaaaiiigh!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiggghhhhhhhhhhhh!
This women-only planet is sounding better and better.
Aaagh! Aaaagh! Aaaiiiaaaiiooohoooh!
Ow! Ow ow ow ow -- oh, I'm okay.
Wooh! Let's go live it up -- waaaagh!
Eeuuurghh!
Look on the bright side. My parents left after you passed out, so they didn't even see you barf.
Is that your camouflage reflex, or are you just happy to see me?
Well, actually-
Huooooaaaaiiieeeiiiiii!
Euugh, you are so disgusting. I- aaahhh!
Big deal.
You're not so bad yourself, big boy. Mmmmmm...
This stinks!
If you want to do something, you do it! And to splick with the consequences!
Yyyyeh! Yah! Yarrgh! Ngghhh!
Ooh! It's a party, apparently.
Ech, agk, phack!
You stink! Ungh! Ah! Yah!
What's that squirmle under your shirt?
Whooo-aaaah-uhh-aaaiiihhhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment