Monday, July 14, 2003

Happy Monday!

Yeah, whatever. I have to work all five days this week. *sigh*

I did see a GREAT movie this weekend: Finding Nemo! I took Hannah to the mall Sunday afternoon and we did some shopping and then went to the movie. (She's really getting more fun to just hang out with.)

Anyway -- Finding Nemo! Such a terrific flick! Pixar just can't seem to do anything wrong. The film is beautiful to look at and delightful to watch. It's funny, it's endearing -- it's proof that you don't have to have swearing in a movie for it to be good!! I thought Ellen Degeneres did a fantastic voice acting job.

I also watched "The Hours" this weekend. (This is what happens when I don't have anything to read -- I finally catch up on movies!) I really liked "The Hours". Now I want to read Mrs. Dalloway.

No comments:

Post a Comment